Edward Ludlow (KIN-10000)
From Ludlow Family Research
- Born: Unknown
- Baptised: Unknown
- Married: date unknown, but spouse name was Elizabeth (Unknown), based on birth entries for children.
- Died: 1731
- Buried: 16 February, 1731, St. Nicholas, Kingsey, Buckinghamshire, England
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Children: Francis Ludlow (10001); Edward Ludlow (10002); Francis Ludlow (10003); Mary Ludlow (10004); Elizabeth Ludlow (10005); John Ludlow (10006)
Other Information and Observations
- It is not clear where Edward came from although a current theory is that he was descended from the Ludlows living in the region of Steventon, Oxfordshire (now Berkshire), and ultimately descended from the Ludlows of Shropshire via the Chipping Campdens and then Shipton Moyne Ludlows. Research continues in this area.
- Death transcribed from Kinsey Parish Registers
- Spouse name from births of children in Kingsey Parish registers and also from her death entry (noted as wife of Edward)